Were finally getting some cooler weather to the Dallas area. I like this time of year in Texas. Nice cool days mixed in with thunderstorms and the occasional blast of cold air from the north.
It’s hard to believe the end of the year is nearly here and I still have so much to do. I have another post in the wings, I will try to get it out today. If not, it will probably come out this weekend or Monday.
Anyways- have a great weekend!
BUSINESS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Entrepreneurship with a Mindset for Massive Wealth - Another hit from Farnoosh Brock.
- You Are Not So Smart - Infographic video about why we struggle with change and procrastination.
- The Importance of Having ‘Your Things’ - A very Stoic perspective about what is important, everything else is temporary.
- Go to Bed Earlier - This needs no comment from me, expect to say I have to keep working at this one.
- Alternate Ending for Back to the Future – Speaking of mashups
- The Shocking Truth About Pringles Potato Chips – I don’t eat Pringles, though I have tried a few in the past. I won’t be eating them in the future for sure.
- I’ve accidentally eaten gluten … what can I do?? – For my gluten sensitive readers. Seems there are enzymes that can help with gluten when it has been ingested.
- How plastic food containers could be making you fat, infertile and sick – This is definitely worth your attention. It is why I am attempting to reduce exposure via things like cutting out shampoo. If this concerns you, Ori Hofmekler wrote The Anti-Estrogenic Diet: How Estrogenic Foods and Chemicals Are Making You Fat and Sick which covers this in more detail from a diet perspective.
- Finding the Perfect Office Chair: Aeron vs. Swiss Ball vs. the FBI’s Pick… – I am going through this now… that is trying to decide on a chair. Kind of leaning towards the Setu Home Office Chair.
iPAD & iPHONE
- iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard - As someone who would like to play guitar well, I found myself really into this demo of the iPB-10 that uses the iPad to handle guitar signal processing.
- Dictate Notes with Siri on iPhone 4S - Dictate your notes to Siri to be sent to Evernote.
- Android hardware failure rate higher than iPhone and Blackberry - I guess you really do get what you pay for.
- Being Productive With Siri, Your New Personal Assistant - Make the most of Siri.
- Walking a Jaguar – I really liked this video the first time I saw it. Thayer does a great job relating the experience.
- How to Make a Martini James Bond Would Be Proud Of – I don’t drink much liquor, but the next time I have a hankering I will definitely use this guide. I do appreciate the explanation about the “shaken not stirred”.
- Homeless Luxury? Downtown Dwelling Under a Drawbridge – This is definitely original.
- The Capstan Table by DB Fletcher Designs – This is my kind of table
- Good deed quickly repaid on Wisconsin highway – You just never now when something you do comes back to you in a big way.
- How to Optimize 7 Popular Social Media Profiles for SEO – Check Kristi’s guide on making the most of your social media for maximum SEO impact.