Whew- the end of the year is within sight. It has been a busy few weeks with ongoing server upgrades and fighting Murphy’s law.
Time to make the last push to end the year on a strong note.
BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Why You Shouldn’t Deactivate Your Facebook – Excellent points about Facebook that can be applied to social media and relationships in general.
BUSINESS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Practice Like An Expert – Excellent article with insights on how to develop expertise.
- Nice People Don’t Change The World – This post speaks to me on many levels. In my meditations I have come to realize that I have been overly nice and polite in situations where I should have been more willing to rock the boat and make waves.
- The Gift of Gratitude – A good reminder about being grateful to those who have helped you in your success. On a similar note, be sure to check out this post.
- 7 Ways Organic Farms Outperform Conventional Farms – I would love to see us move away from conventional farming.
- Homemade, Real Food Hot Chocolate – I think I will go have some now.
- How to “Age” Your Wine 5 Years in 20 Seconds – After I read this article I used my Blendtec and what a world of difference. I now realize that I have not let my wine breathe nearly enough.
- How Doctors Die - This is an eye opening article with a very telling state of affairs in medicine. Thanks goes to Dr. Alicia Coker for sharing this one.
- Obesity starts in the brain – A very in depth article on obesity and the brain.
- An IT Guy’s Worst Nightmare – I have seen some rat’s nests of wires in my time, but nothing like this.
- Cyanide & Happiness – So true…
- Don’t you just want to go to their office and beat these thieves senseless? - Yes I do.
- Drawbridge-Style Stairs Lift Up to Secure Treehouse Retreat – Very interesting… the architecture is a bit unusual for me, but I love the drawbridge idea.
- Never Trust Anyone Who Hasn’t Been Punched in the Face – This article really resonates with me and has put into words what has been on my mind for a while. I have been considering writing a post along these lines myself.