I hope you are having a great week with fantastic plans for the weekend… I just realized it’s Spring Break and I am not on break…. maybe next time
It has been a long time coming trying to get back into regular writing and blogging. I still have a whirlwind of work projects going, but things are getting more settled now.
I have started fasting this week and intend to fast longer than I ever have which is 7 days. As of this post, I will be 6 days in.
BUSINESS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Embrace Inconvenience – A great quote from G.K. Chesterton and a great point about inconveniences leading to bigger, better things.
- Why So Many People Hate Their Jobs – I completely identify with the sentiments expressed here- in fact neck deep in experience with the sentiments expressed.
- The Joy of Quiet – Technology and entertainment are robbing us of ourselves and our creativity.
- The Information Diet - Just like food, we need to control the amount and kind of information we take in.
- 6 Business Lessons You Can Learn from the Rise of Dropbox - Dropbox is part of my technology arsenal, this article details some great lessons about their success.
FOOD & KITCHEN
- Fit For Real Life - Why aren’t you cooking more of your food?
- The Best Way To Care For Wooden Cutting Boards - Tips for caring for your wooden cutting boards.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Why Fast? Part 1 – This article covers great points about fasting for weight loss.
- Why You May Need To Exercise Less – The argument for short intense workouts instead of long cardio sessions.
- Sleep Helps Protect Your Brain - The anti-inflammatory effects of sleep.
- For When You Wake Up and Everyone You Know Is Dead - Can you imagine this?
- TSA Threatens Mainstream Media Not To Cover Story – Why am I not surprised that TSA and censorship are showing up in the same sentence?
- Hiding in Plain Sight - Brilliant DIY Safe in Overlooked Spot
- The Beast File – Don’t be evil…
- The Ascent of Alex Honnold – The king of free solo climbing.